Adrija Press publishes proceedings in Humanities and Social Sciences. We offer conference, symposium and workshop organizers a unique service that is not only fast and personalized but which also ensures maximum visibility for their conference and workshop proceedings. All proceedings on the Atlantis Press platform are open access and hence freely accessible for all to read.
Adrija Press offers the following as part of our proceedings service package:
- Creation of a full-fledged web site dedicated to your conference with its own URL, including search engine, table of contents, conference details, etc.;
- Professional hosting service, guaranteeing 24-hour access and fast response times;
- Comprehensive similarity checking and plagiarism detection for all articles to be published in a proceedings;
- Personalized, high-quality assistance for preparing your conference and proceedings;
- Fast and high-quality communication with a dedicated Adrija Press staff member in either English, Sanskrit, Bengali;
- Articles can be of any length with no restrictions on the use of colours and the possibility to add multi-media elements;
- Fast publication of your proceedings in less than 5 weeks;
- Registration of an ISBN for your proceedings publication;
- Inclusion in major search engines, such as Google and Google Scholar;
- Registration of a unique online reference (DOI) for all articles at CrossRef;
- Submission to relevant indexation databases such as JISC, Ulrichsweb & Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, COSMOS, DRJI, ICI World of Journals, J-Gate etc.
- On request your proceedings can also be delivered in print (with hard or soft cover) or on cd-rom.
Should you wish to publish proceedings in any of our series, then please request a proceedings proposal form by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your proposal will be evaluated by a Series Editor(s) and/or a scientific evaluation committee consisting of senior researchers in the relevant field. This is to ensure the integrity and quality of the proceedings that we publish.
Finally, should you wish to receive more information about our proceedings service, you may also contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.