PUBLISH YOUR BOOK WITH ADRIJA PRESS
Adrija Press is a registered publication house in India. We have a corporate account with ISBN Agency, Govt. of India and we do not charge any extra amount for ISBN. Selling and distributing ISBN for commercial purposes in India is a crime. We do not charge any GST from the authors and buyers, books are exempted from the GST. We do not have any agent and please do not pay anything to anyone for publishing your book with Adrija Press. For the book, you need to submit an abstract along with the tentative title and authors.
International Standard Book Number
- The International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is for books. ISBNs identify printed or digital books and are used as inventory-tracking devices.
- The code is usually found on the back cover of a book and includes a barcode. One shortcoming of the ISBN is that it does not provide information on all versions of a particular book because each has its own unique code, which might not be an issue since it is recognizable.
- The ISBN has 13 digits and contains five types of identifying information or “elements” such as: a prefix, registration group (e.g., individual country or territory), registrant, publication, and “checksum” (i.e., a figure that is used to detect errors).
- If you are a self-publishing author in the United States, you can easily retrieve your own ISBN through Bowker, the country’s official ISBN source.
- If not, you can find this information on ISBNs in your country from the International ISBN Agency. By purchasing an ISBN for your publication, you ensure a better chance of it being found in a search.
You can directly mail us for your queries: